Monday, June 23, 2008

This is for you, Shannon

This is a real picture….of my feet, actually. The Thursday before we moved, I must have been a tad frazzled. I decided last minute to go ahead and go to Pot-Luck Lunch, and walked right out of the house with these little babies on my feet. (Notice that they are both left shoes, and one of them actually has little foot-prints denoting where to place your foot, which I have on the wrong foot ….and I had been feeling so cute that day…sigh).

6 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Frazzled? Before a move? Why??

I can't believe I missed that week! I would have thought that wearing those on the wrong feet would have been uncomfortable.

Shannon said...

You DID look cute! And we just love you all the more for your sweet things like this! How is the progress on a play group coming? Any at all?

Jenny said...

A bit of progress...I've met one really sweet girl (she wasn't there the week before) and she told me to come over anytime. Very nice to hear!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OH good! We're all praying that you find some good friends there!! I LOVE the mismatched sandals :).

Mandie said...

Oh Jenny... that just makes you cuter!

So do you have internet for good now? Hope so, cause we miss your prolificness. :)

Bittles said...

Jenny we love you and miss you! I never got that they were both left flip flops, that is even more funny.