Finally, we’ve got our internet up. But I’m just really not in the mood to write. Especially since I have nothing to write about. I’ve done ZILCH in the past two weeks, except for get hysterical every single day about, say, forgetting to get milk at the store or not being able to find the 3-hole punch. Oh well, I guess I did finally join a gym, but that’s about it. So instead I’ll just share these two hilarious things I shamelessly nicked from
Cranky Fitness. 
5 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you are back online! I have missed your blogs!
Ha, I'm so glad you are back - I laughed out loud for five whole minutes when I read your funny little pictures. "Crack is wack!"
oh my! So glad you are back! I was so excited when i saw you post on the book club, and then i have been checking and checking for this post, and those comics are FUNNY!
Hidy! Good to see ya! Glad that you've got your internet up! And yay for gyms!
I'm so happy that you got your internet dilemma worked out! I've missed reading what you're up to. And those cartoons are hilarious!
Post a Comment