Monday, June 30, 2008

A Great Weekend

We had a really nice time having the Saunders over on Friday. And my house was actually in some semblance of order when they arrived (thank goodness). I DID however, feel a tad guilty about forcing John and Missy to bunk on this awful inflatable queen-sized bed. It starts out okay, but as the night progresses, you tend to slope inwards towards each other in the middle of the bed, making things rather uncomfortable by morning unless you're willing to blow the dang thing up again in the middle of the night. We also kept them up until a zillion o'clock in the morning gabbing, but we just couldn't help it, they are too funny.

And then JULIE and her wonderful sisters came for a visit on Saturday and Sunday, and we had such a great time chatting. I just love those girls, and I'm so glad we've become close friends after knowing each other OUR ENTIRE LIVES! Here's a few pics:

the lovely Neaves sisters (notice Julie's adorable shoes)


Julie and my closeup


Our silly boys






7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Me next! Me next!! LOL...I can't wait to come and see you!
Im so glad you had fun with those visitors!! :)

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The boys had so much fun! Now they're asking when Stevie can come here.
And notice my lovely scrunched up face in the shot with my sisters? Lauren's arm is pulling my hair. And my completely awkward leg in the air look at my shoes shot is just lovely. :)
We had a great time and I'm glad we were just able to sit around and visit.

Missy said...

We really did have fun. And the mattress wasn't THAT bad! We were just happy to have a fun place to sleep for the night. Your house it totally cute, too, by the way! I can't wait to see what you end up with in the Fall. League City is so cute!

[Still kicking myself for not taking any pictures!!]

Shannon said...

I am so glad you all had fun! I am trying to see when we can get our booty's to the beach, and of course we are inviting ourselves over ;)

Lauren said...

It was great seeing you Jenny. I like the picture of Julie, Kara and I and Julie's leg awkwardly up on me.

Jenny said...

Seriously, I'm so glad Missy gave us a good review! I hope everyone can come see us when they need a little vacation, and you're welcome to stay with us ANYTIME!!

Jenni said...

Now that we don't live in FL anymore, you are the one with the "beach house". Maybe we will have to drive a little farther some soccer tournament time.