Sunday, June 15, 2008

Feeling Desperate

Okay, just a quick update. I seriously think I might be getting the shakes from being away from the Internet for so long. I haven't had time to read ANYONE'S blogs, so I feel so isolated and have no idea what's going on with anyone. I've already read 3 books in one week because I didn't know what else to do with myself, (though I'm sure my husband has appreciated all the extra attention paid to him and to housework). And to top everything else off, we went to church today, and Playgroup has been postponed until September. Super Sigh. More later...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Jenny! Why would they postpone playgroup?? Maybe you should start our own! There has to be more mommies that want something fun for their kids to do in the summer time! I bet if you pass around the idea there would be mommie to particitpate!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

How lame! I agree with Shannon, there must be other moms who would be interested in getting together during the summer.
I'm glad you were able to snag some computer time and give us an update.

~Darcy~ said...

Aww Jenny! All I can say to you is I LOVE YOU!! You are a great woman and things will get better!! Keep up the faith!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

JENNY!! I miss you!!
How can you postpone a playgroup? That's just odd...do all the mom's disappear for the summer?? LOL.
We love you! Thank you for the update!! It's much appreciated!

Jenni said...

I agree, start your own play group. You can't stay alone with those kids ALL summer!