Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Few Catch-Up Tidbits...

After picking him up from the Kid Zone at the gym today, Stevie handed me his little paper that he made. On the back he had written this:
The kid can write his own name. Now this may not be advanced for a guy his age, or even unusual, but I can’t explain how proud it made me. He’s such a smart little guy, and he understands more and more every day.

(Donning a home-made cap made at yesterday’s Story Time.)

We went to the Kemah Boardwalk last night with my brother and dad. It’s a cute little place about 10 minutes away, and a great free place to go with the family. Just a regular ole boardwalk with where you can sit and watch boats on the water, or have some carnival-type fun with rides & games. Stevie rode the Balloon Ferris Wheel and had a blast. The views are very romantic, and I would love to go back on a date night with Steven (if we ever have another date night, that it).
The Standard Family Photo-Op
(could my dad's shirt BE any brighter?)


Two Gorgeous Guys


Stevie livin' it up on the Ferris Wheel

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so fun! And Yahoo Stevie! Way to go!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Maybe I should have taken the boys there when we were there?! We'll catch it next time! Looks like fun. And your Dad's shirt is great. :)

Jenni said...

That looks like such fun.

Bonnie said...

That looks like a blast! Tyson and I will have to make a trip down there with the kids one of these days.

Mibro said...

Jenny,
Sorry to bother you on your blog. I'm one of Stevens old missionary comps from the D.R. I have been trying to track him down forever. I hate leaving info on the internet. Since he has a photographic memory, he'll remember my parents names. have him contact them in Farmington, and they'll give him my number. (they love him) Sorry again for bothering you. Steven was a great missionary, and one of the best influences on my life.

Rich Muirbrook