So Steven has the day off because of Cinco de Mayo, and while cleaning out the front closet he comes across this little gem:


The cloak/cape/whatever-the-heck-it-is
OBVIOUSLY called for a gnarly magical stance, so of course he obliged me--(we're such dorks).
What in the world was this thing doing in our closet? Anyway, you all better be nice to Steven or he'll summon up some Dungeons-and-Dragons buddies and cast a spell on you.
7 comments:
That could be Jeff's. He had some sort of getup when Tyson and I went to Scarborough Faire with him and Rocky and Heather Westbrook.
nice...totally cool for a Halloween costume...he wears it very nicely! Ü
And ummmm...off for Cinco de Mayo? Super sweet, hope ya'll had a great celebrationes...or what is it? fiesta??! Mmmmm...tacos.
I know, Arlington ISD is the best when it comes to a plethora of vacation days! And you're right, Bonnie, now that I think of it, Jeff is the most likely culprit.
Oh, this made me laugh and laugh! too funny!
We got off for Cinco de Mayo too, awesomeness!! Looks like free time for Grundbergs means F-U-N!
You ought to save those pictures to embarrass your kids when they're teenagers.
I cast magic missile which is +5 against ogres.
Post a Comment