Is there anything better than having great friends? Unless it's a great friend who owns a sparkling pool and invites you and yours to come swim in it? Friday we all had a Fan-Schmabulous time hailing the beginning of summer and swimming our hearts out in the Kirchman's pool. I'm a total water-baby at heart, and it looks like my kiddos have followed suit!
Oh my gosh! You got some great pictures of the kids all together and FACING you!!! LOL. And your word was awesome...fan-schmabulous! LOVE IT...the "schma" just paints just a wonderful picture...Ü Thank you for coming and bringing friends!!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! You got some great pictures of the kids all together and FACING you!!! LOL.
And your word was awesome...fan-schmabulous! LOVE IT...the "schma" just paints just a wonderful picture...Ü Thank you for coming and bringing friends!!!
How fun!! I told Nic I wanted to come and see you after the baby is born and of course I got the "we'll see" comment. So I will keep you posted!
Post a Comment