Friday, May 9, 2008

Lovin' Girlz Night

After a minor hit to my self-esteem yesterday, my spirits were majorly lifted going on a Girls' Night Out with some fabulous and hilarious ladies. Thanks, girls, for being so much fun! You rock!


UNRELATED WARNING: I’m not in the market for any more unsolicited weight-loss advice right now. I know I don’t eat right and I’m just not able to conquer that yet. But if one more person tells me why they’re skinny and I’m not, I just might end up stabbing them with a salad fork.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

At least it's a SALAD fork you would be stabbing with...on the right track there, Jenny-girl!
And yes...girls night rules! You have what? 5 more weeks left? I say there's at LEAST 5 more girls nights!!!!! Make you tired of us before you leave us Ü.

Kelli said...

Ugh, people make me sick. I'll provide the salad fork and hold the offender down. It looks like ya'll had fun!

Mandie said...

I'd be happy to be on the salad fork brigade with you. People like that make me mad.

~Darcy~ said...

Jenny!! You totally need a HUGE HUG form me right now. I don't know what happened to you but I am sorry for you. I wish I could be there for you! I miss you so much! Anyway, we need to plan a trip together sometime!! Love you!