Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things I Did Today

1.) Buzz-cut the boys.
2.) Became overwhelmed at the outrageous list of things to do
3.) Had a minor nervous breakdown.
4.) Froze, ended up watching King of the Hill Reruns and hysterically laughing my butt off while the kids ran wild.
--Time to call the psychiatrist? You decide.

However, I did find the sanity to take a cute picture of the boys after their summer buzzcuts.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

When there is SOOO much to do, it gets so overwhelming! But what can you do but go with the flow???
Those boys look dang cute!

Kelli said...

Cute cuts! I wish I could buzz mine for the summer. And, hey, nothing is better than stopping for mindless tv in the midst of a breakdown. Works every time.

~Darcy~ said...

Aww look how cute! Little Davie has changed so much in his face recently. You have such cute kids! Good job cutting, how funny I cut my boys hair on Thursday night too!

Jenni said...

If mindless TV weren't needed sometimes, it wouldn't be available. Or so I say.

Bonnie said...

I have days like that way too often, and I don't even have an excuse like an impending move to stress me out! Check out my blog, I posted my first freebie. If you email me a couple of colors, and even a theme if you want it, I will design my next kit for you. It's only fair because you are my most avid pupil! :)