Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween Picture Post


I'm catching up starting...........NOW!
We did actually carve a pumpkin this year, though just the one.  The eyes are supposed to be bombs (ala Supermario Bros).
David was Luigi (can you guess what Stevie was)?


Steven was a mixture of bad 80s wigs and Don Johnson-esque attire.  Jacob decided to be 'Dash' from the Incredibles.  Luckily, we had his costume on hand. 

I know this picture is blurry, but there was a fun halloween decoration that Jacob thought was outstanding.  This is a picture of him exclaiming with joy and laughing at the top of his lungs.  It was definitely memorable.

The ONLY picture Stevie allowed me to take of him.  He's so done with picture-taking.

David was a little wary of this witch, but he insisted on having his picture taken with it.

Nothin' like pokin' skeletons with a stick.

Our whole ridiculous family.  (No idea what I was supposed to be).

My little unicorn.




No comments: