Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

I found some truly horrendous ensembles when I searched for "ugly Christmas sweater" on the internet for ideas.  Some of which were:






  While I applaud all these submissions for ugliest Christmas sweater, I was unfortunately unable to match the utter horror in my own ensemble.  I managed to go for Christmas late-80s tacky (complete with tagged jeans).


From left, Kallie, Margaret, Amber, Kendra, Jolynne, Karen, Nikki, Lacey, me and Shauna.
Karen and Jolynne---Karen hosted the event.

Lacey and me.  Notice the nipple rings.

Tackiness galore!

Kallie, me and Karen showing off our fashionable outfits.

All I can say is 'Brava!' to my friend Karen for her inspired idea to host the party.  There's nothing a girl needs more in the middle of organizing Christmas than to get away and act like an idiot for a couple of hours.  And eat food.  That definitely helps.  

'TILL NEXT  YEAR!

No comments: