Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gracie's Recent Triumphs

Include sitting up like a champ!  Look at her go!



Crawling like a maniac---no, seriously, she looks like a maniac when she crawls.  She uses two arms, one foot and one knee.  I wish I had a really good picture of it, but instead I'll just show her in her crazily cute tutu outfit.

The boys were clapping for her when she sat up---she seemed mildly distressed by the whole ordeal.
Climbing the stairs.  I am less than pleased about this one.  It requires constant vigilance!  She's figured out, however, that if she stands at the bottom of the stairs and cries piteously someone will just carry her up (smart little stinker)!



Eating at the dinner table (sometimes).  Depending on how lazy Mommy's feeling that day.


In other news, my gigantic Jakie is only 2 years old and bigger than most 4 year olds!  He's already riding a bike.  Of course this one dates back to the days of Stevie and is a tad rusty, so we might have to put in a good word with Santa Claus...


No comments: