Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Movie in the Park - Rudolph!

Our town does this wonderful little community activity where it will show an outdoor movie in the main park.  We've meant to go many times, but have always dreaded sitting out in the heat (it's usually in the summertime). 

 This year, they decided to show the Christmas classic "Rudoph, the Red-nosed Reindeer" on Nov 30th. Steve and I hadn't seen it in YEARS, and so we roped our good friends into going with us.  We had such a great time!  There's something about watching an old movie in the park that elicits some hilarious commentary from our crowd (of course, that could have been due to the fact that our friends are hilarious).  


Much better than watching it at home.  And our kids actually loved it!  (Go figure---I guess I probably adored it as a kid, too).  


At any rate, we're really hoping they do this again, so that we can make it a Grundberg family tradition.

No comments: