Your mom was super gorgeous with those same pretty eyes I remember and your dad is like "I know, she's hot AND with me!"
I'm sure you hear this a lot - but you look just like your mother. Both of you are beautiful.(hope that doesn't sound too weird comming from a stranger!)And hey! The word verification is "priti" - pretty. Ha!
This is a great photo. Your mom looks like a super model, look at those eyelashes! Your dad looks like Adam, although I suppose it should be the other way around since your dad came first.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your mom was super gorgeous with those same pretty eyes I remember and your dad is like "I know, she's hot AND with me!"
I'm sure you hear this a lot - but you look just like your mother. Both of you are beautiful.
(hope that doesn't sound too weird comming from a stranger!)
And hey! The word verification is "priti" - pretty. Ha!
This is a great photo. Your mom looks like a super model, look at those eyelashes! Your dad looks like Adam, although I suppose it should be the other way around since your dad came first.
Post a Comment