Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nuggets of Grundy Info

Jacob is not only clapping like a maniac these days, he’s also puckering his lips together like a fish and making kissing noises.


I got a sassy new haircut.


Between the two of us, Steven and I are now teaching 7 music lessons a week. I had a personal break-through with singing the other day, and now I finally understand how to solve a problem that’s dogged me for years. (Hooray for better utilization of the nasal cavity as a means to smooth out register transitions)!!

This little guy and I have recently become obsessed with puzzles. He, Stevie and I put together a lenticular Spiderman puzzle last night that was quite a doozy.


And this BIG goofy guy’s ear infection is finally over and done with. He announced to me that he could hear out of it again for the first time in a long time, poor kid.


Jake and Daddy had a late night jam session last night…


And of course, all four of the fellas are all thinking of going back to their roots and starting up a pizza franchise in the Chicago area…



2 comments:

Jenni said...

It must be hilarious to live in your house.

Bonnie said...

"Hey, I'm gonna make you a pizza you can't refuse...mumble mumble mumble" I like to make up CHEESY captions to the pictures. :)