After:
The pictures over the couch are our family pictures taken by our friend Ben. The paintings are Picasso's The Old Guitarist and O'Keeffe's From the Lake. Both are pretty meaningful to Steven and me.
It doesn't look too much like anything you'd find on those awesome chic Mommy blogs that I stalk, but I guess that's okay. I love it. It feels like us.
7 comments:
I love it! It does look like you and with three boys roaming around who needs a ton of clutter?? The color is fantastic!
I love that color! I'm all about fun colors.
If your house was all done up frou-frou-y you would be afraid to let the boys really play in there. Where is the fun in that?
It looks fabulous with the pictures hung on the wall. It reminds me of my trip to see you, which by the way I finally blogged about, only a month late. :)
Oh, I can't wait to see the pictures all up in person. It looks great, and soooo clean. Did you kick them all out of the house to get that pic?
Ive been meaning to post a comment on here since you posted these pictures! SOOOO CUTE, Jenny! Love, love, love it!!
I love your paint. It makes me feel so calm everytime I come to your home. I want to stay a while. Maybe it's the paint, maybe it's just you. It was fun to see your blog.
Post a Comment