After our morning canning session at Emmaly's we spent some celebratory time at Challenger Park.



Later that night we took the
To a little less horrified here:
And finally a smile or two here:
The most fun (of course) was watching our one year old baby go from a lovely glowing pink as he listened to his family sing "Happy Birthday" to him for the first time...
And watching him transform to a blackish green as he systematically dismantled his cupcake into a brackish paste.

He liked it though. :) Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea.
4 comments:
Such a cutie! I love the cake smashing fun.
I can't believe Jake is a year old! (that means mine must be one soon!) I love the Chucky Cheese tradition, Jake's expressions are priceless.
His face says, we could have saved the money, this really isn't going to be fun for another year or two.
Happy birthday Jakey!! Looks like a blast .... esp the cake!
Post a Comment