Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unrelated Blurbs

Steven blew a fuse last night while working in the garage--which busted the breaker--which was the result of a short in the garage. In the same day, the kitchen faucet decided it didn't want to turn off--ever--and so we had to turn off the water under the sink. Also, water is somehow leaking into the garage. This house if falling apart. Only 29 days till we move.

Stevie has taken to wearing his winter gloves all of the time now. And hat. I'm not sure if he just thinks it looks cool or if he's actually freezing all the time. He even sleeps in them.

I went through a lot of trouble tonight to make some delicious baked potato soup (a.k.a. ratatouille soup to my kids), and for some reason it just didn't turn out right. I hate that.

I've officially been called as the ward choir director, and I'm excited for Christmas. I only wish I could sing in the choir and be the director at the same time. Sometimes I wish that someone would just orchestrate and choreograph my life, so that every place I went would break out into some sort of musical event. I'm really crossing my fingers that there'll be something like that going on in the next life.

Today makes TWO days in a row that
1) I felt pretty good
2) I got several MUCH NEEDED household chores done
3) I've cooked a real dinner
I hope this lasts!

David is 1) definitely asserting his independence lately and 2) adamantly opposed to potty-training. Part of me wants to spank him and the other half wants to crack up at his crazy, self-asserting antics.

Little Jacob is officially on the move--or at least I can feel him now. Late at night and early in the morning, he starts getting the wiggles. Feeling the baby move is my very favorite part of being pregnant.

I miss my husband. This is weird because I see him every night, but it seems like we've been drifting off and doing our own things these past few nights. I think its time to turn the dang computers off and do some romancin'. So on that note...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wouldn't some of that romancin' be how we ended up awaiting little Jacob's arrival?