Monday, September 28, 2009

Twelve Things I Should Be Doing Right Now

1. The dishes (oh dreaded, dreaded chore)
2. Laundry
3. Returning library books and finding something new to read
4. Getting my car inspected and….(nervous chuckle) registered.
5. Cleaning out the cesspool that is my car.
6. Figuring out what to make for dinner
7. Finding the elusive t-ball lady to turn in Stevie's forms.
8. Writing thank you notes
9. Practicing the piano
10. Finishing up a choral piece I've been arranging
11. Setting up the rest of my visiting teaching appointments
12. Sorting the recycling.

Hmmm. That's a bit overwhelming. Better get started.

3 comments:

Marby said...

Do we have to sort the recycling?

Jenny said...

Well, the reason I ahve to sort it is because League City has recycling that comes every Friday, but we have to keep our bucket in the garage. Our garage door is a pain in the rear to open, so I end up just sorting it at the end of the week instead of putting it in there as I get it.

Jenni said...

Or you could just go to sleep and hope that it all goes awway.