Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Re-Vamping the Budget...

reminds me of cleaning my room as a kid. I'd wait and wait and wait and wait until it was just one big hairy, ridiculous mess and then try and tackle it all at once.

Well, that's what we did tonight with the budget, and now I'm in a very, very bad mood.

8 comments:

TexasRed said...

Know that feeling all too well!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Jenny!

Shelley said...

I know exactly how you feel. It really does put you in a bad mood when you have to tackle a budget!

Jenni said...

Not to be obnoxious but making the budget and sticking to it sucks. Being so grateful that you have given up random things you wanted to buy at Target in favor of more money in savings comes in really handy when your car dies. Yay for the blessings of adult fiscal responsibility even if the getting there part kind of sucks.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ugh, money sucks. The end.

Sherry said...

I'm old and I still hate the whole bill-paying, budgeting thing. I put it off and put it off and right now it's all staring at me making me feel guilty....

Solveig Atwood said...

I hear you loud and clear. Budgeting/bill paying day always puts me in the worst mood!

Kelli said...

How grownup of y'all! I admire you, we're still putting it off. But it's about to become mandatory if we want to keep feeding our kids.

Amber said...

I love that I'm not the only one who gets really pissy when dealing with the 'B' word. Misery loves company and so on... :)