Tuesday, April 28, 2009

At This Very Moment,

My husband is raucously playing on his new B.C. Rich Warbeast electric guitar.

My oldest son is playing ridiculously advanced (and loud) video games next to him on the computer.

My youngest son is running in circles with an incredibly fierce look on his face (I can only assume it’s in response to Steven’s thrashing).

I’m hysterically laughing on the inside.

On a sidenote, I had a much better day today. This morning we had a lovely time at the Space Center--the kids playing and me chatting with friends. Joey came over later in the afternoon and we had a really great time running errands and buying (almost) nothing. All-in-all, a major improvement on yesterday.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh! I am glad you had a fun day, and are having and even more entertaining evening! Have I mentioned we miss you? Those League City folk better know how lucky they are to have you!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

It's a good sign when you get a day better than the last! :) Love and hugs!!

Jenni said...

Glad there was a break in the clouds so to speak.