my. . .heart. . . is . . . melting. .. so . . . freakin. . . adorable! You are the best mom in the world. LOVE you and MISS you so bad! I'm still looking for any MUS ED workshops or courses to take near you for my "professional development" so I can see you again in this lifetime! What happened to us being neighbors? We need to start looking for jobs in TX.
5 comments:
Sweetness...pure and simple. Love them boys!
Aww how sweet!! You are raising them well!!
my. . .heart. . . is . . . melting. .. so . . . freakin. . . adorable!
You are the best mom in the world.
LOVE you and MISS you so bad!
I'm still looking for any MUS ED workshops or courses to take near you for my "professional development" so I can see you again in this lifetime! What happened to us being neighbors? We need to start looking for jobs in TX.
Isn't that the BEST? I sometimes wonder if my children like each other and then something like that happens.
*Sigh* :)
Post a Comment