Here I've sat, lonely in my new little abode for 3 whole weeks and LO, AND BEHOLD! not one but TWO friends are coming to visit this weekend! I can't wait to see some familiar faces and actually have some semblance of PLANS this weekend. I'm happy as all get-out (what does that little euphemism mean, anyhow?)
Anyway, POINT BEING is that I'm stoked to have visitors this weekend. Isn't it funny that they're coming on the same weekend, though? It's either feast or famine in the excitment department down here. Does that mean that when they leave there'll be another famine?
Another nice factor in having friends visit is that it forced my sweet wonderful husband to actually find a place to house his multitudes of junk somewhere besides our living/dining/bedroom. Sure, it will of course be stuffed in the back utility room, but at least no one can see it. I don't know about anyone else's husband, but mine has an extreme talent for squirreling away the most confusing objects. He always insists that we need them. So if we ARE ever victims of a hurricane, you can rest assured that we'll be all set with our two broken Mac Monitors, various random (non-working) computer parts and lots and lots of twine.
3 comments:
Don't forget the empty boxes and the million bajillion CDs! LOL! I am so glad you are having visitors this weekend, just wish I was one of them! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
You can never have enough twine! Seriously...twine will come in nice and handy for tying yourselves and belongings to the roof in that hurricane!
I'm glad you're having visitors! I can't wait till we can come, too!
I'm glad we got to hang out with you this weekend! It was good to catch up.
Post a Comment