Monday, May 2, 2011

Hard Week

Today the doctor let us know that the little baby we were expecting to join our family in December won't be coming after all. We're heartbroken, of course, but not hopeless.

I want to remember to, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." and that "all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good."

I want to remember that. But today I'm just sad and full of regret. Tomorrow I can figure out what to do next.

13 comments:

Ben and Shani said...

I am sooo sorry! If you need anything or to just talk call (okay it is you... text me).

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I'm so sorry. Please know that I'm thinking about you.

Missy said...

I am so sorry to hear that, Jenny! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Kelli said...

I love you, Jenny. I'm so sorry. I've been there, so if you need to talk, I'm here for you.

Jenni said...

Sorry. Love ya.

Amie said...

I am sorry. I am here if you need a listening ear or a soft shoulder to cry on. Love ya lots.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Love you Jenny!! I'm so sorry! Big hugs!

Solveig Atwood said...

Oh Jenny...I am so sorry. Love you and am thinking of you.

Bonnie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there too and I know how hard it is to reconcile what you know with how you feel. I'm sending hugs and prayers your way.

Miranda said...

So so very sorry.

Shannon said...

Oh Jenny. My heart aches for you! I wish I could be there to give you a good hug and take your mind off things. Love you lady!

Ingrid said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news. If I can do anything for you, please let me know. My thoughts and prayers will be coming your way.

Jenny said...

Thank you all so much for your kindness. And though I would never wish it on anyone, somehow it's comforting knowing I'm not the only one who's had this experience. I've been feeling very lucky lately to have my three sweet little boys.