Steve's Mad Sewing Skills
Youth Conference was a huge production this year. It was an actual Book of Mormon reinactment, and the leaders and youth were required to make their own costumes. Steven really surprised me in his handiness with a sewing machine. Apparently, he's a quick learner. He made his own tunic, belt and sash.
Here he is feeling pretty good about himself:

Here is his "Woe unto ye sinners!" pose. David doesn't look terribly worried.

Anyway, not a huge deal, but I was impressed! It was more than I could do. When will this man stop knowing how to do everything?
2 comments:
Nice! Mine wouldn't even bother messing with the sewing machine, he'd just find someone else to con into it.
Jenny, it was so cute, I had to thread your machine for him and help him get started. And then he went to town (and had his super focused game face on)....he showed those boys that you don't loose a man card by sewing!
Post a Comment