A bunch of 6 year olds, perched precariously on risers, dancing and singing their little hearts out to songs like "Do, Re, Mi," "Soap and Water" (which was a parody of the song "All the Single Ladies," except it was about washing your hands--High-larious!), and a song about dances from the sixties (the monkey, the mashed potato, etc.). Stevie, of course, was fabulous. We're expecting his Tony award any day now.
Stevie's original artwork was on display as well (it's a self-portrait).
2 comments:
That sounds like fun. Ren attends a charter school and they don't have much in the way of music until the kids are in 1st or 2nd grade, but we're excited about that. I never thought to take pictures of the artwork on the wall, I'll have to remember that next time.
What fun. Ash did choir in jr high and freshman year, but I miss all the days in the beginning when only the parents could possibly think the programs were at all good.
Post a Comment