Here's a picture of the kiddos after they were given their "ticket" to the Polar Express.
During the part in the movie where the children are served hot chocolate on the train, our hostess (Amie) brings out hot chocolate for all the kids to enjoy. She also passed out little jingle bells for the kids to shake when it was time to "jingle their bells if they believed in Santa." It was so adorable and creative!
After the movie, we had a delicious lunch and
I just loved this idea. Granted, most of the smaller kids only took in about 1/3 of the movie (other people's toys are just too darn interesting), but even so, my boys really remembered the experience. They talked about it all day. Adn I have to admit that I loved getting a chance to talk to all the awesome moms that were there. Such a fun way to start off our Christmas-filled week.
6 comments:
How fun!! Your ward sounds like they do all sorts of great stuff.
Too cute.
Hey - can you tell me how you make your words cross out? I've been trying and can't figure that one out! :)
Jules- they really do! This past week was just chocked full of stuff!
Cheree- I can't write it out here, because then it will just show up in strikeout! ;) but Here's where I found out how to do it:
http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2008/02/display-strike-crossed-out-or-cancelled.html
Awesome! Thanks Jenny!
What a cute idea. It looks like everyone had tons of fun.
How fun. I'm so glad that you have a good group of gals to take care of you in that ward, even though we miss you tremendously here.
Post a Comment