Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer Weather

The kids were exceptionally bored today, and since I had to mow the lawn anyway, I pulled out an old sprinkler out of the shed and let them have a go. They loved it, of course. Who am I kidding; I loved it too! As soon as I finished mowing I jumped in with them, clothes and all. It was lovely. Being wet during the summer time is the only way to survive.







Unrelated sidenote: I love having a big yard but I hate mowing it.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Mowing the lawn is horrible!! Oh my gosh. I do it b/c if I waited till James did it, he would take up the whole Saturday mowing!! I don't want to waste my weekends on it! So...I torture myself. ;) The sprinkler sounds like a good idea, tho...may have to try it!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

It's not summer unless you're running through the sprinklers!

Solveig Atwood said...

I hate mowing the lawn too but I used to always volunteer because I can count it as a workout and get a tan at the same time. Not very much fun though.

And playing in the sprinkler is the best! I haven't done that in years.