Just a few I'd like to immortalize...
I think this will be a great one to trot out for VH1's "Behind the Music" in about 20 years or so.
This one's not as hard core, but it's cute anyway.
We've recently discovered
Space Center Houston. If you look closely, you can see Steve's intergalatic facial expression in the monitor.
Um, hate to brag, but can you say GORGEOUS? Seriously, how did these kids come out of me? It's a mystery. I would say I'm not sure they're mine, but I guess I was sorta there.
DAVID (that's right, my itty-bitty 2 year old) has recently taken to playing games on starfall.com. His little legs can't even reach the floor, yet he can manipulate a mouse like a pro. Freaky but cool. 
Stevie has recently taken to putting a blanket on his head and pretending it's a long, luscious head of super hair. I might be concerned about this behavior, except that I think he got it from watching one of
"The Upside-Down Show" episodes.
Jam Sessions are of course a continual part of Grundberg life.
And lastly, here's a picture of me, since I seldom post pics of myself. Steven always tries to take suprise candid shots of me, but I'm too quick for him. I'm always ready with a pillow for hiding behind and my patented cheesey smile.
2 comments:
OF COURSE those kids are from YOU!! Look how freaking gorgeous you are, Jenny!!!
Let me just say, I love your kiddos so much...they are an awesome couple of kiddos!!!
Oh, what fun pictures! I love how music is so prevalent in your home. And Jenny, you are gorgeous! I hope you never hide behind the pillow, so pretty!
Post a Comment