
I've started cleaning my dad's house, and so we went down to Galveston today. I decided to take the kids to the beach beforehand, and IT. WAS. AMAZING. We had the most beautiful weather today, and I felt like I could've sat and stared at the waves for hours...or I could have if that weird guy hadn't come up and asked me if I wanted him to teach Stevie how to ride a boogey-board. Creep-tastic. We vamoosed pretty quickly after that.
After cleaning, I stuck around to cook dinner for my dad. I haven't hung out with him in a few weeks, and it was so nice to talk with him. I really needed to hear all those wonderful "dad" things he said to me.
My little brother Adam also came over with his ADORABLE SON Jackson, and he taught us all how to play bocci ball outside. We had a blast. The weather was gorgeous, and you just wanted to stay outside. Bocci ball was really fun (and appropriate for all ages--from Stevie to my Dad), and we played several games. Stevie's got a serious arm on him! He won 2 times! Gonna have to get us a set, I think.
All in all, lovely day. Unexpectedly lovely, too.
4 comments:
I love Bocci too. You should come over some time and play!
Lovely lovely!! I want to come visit you :(.
Are you serious? Because that would rock my world! And wouldn't the kids freak out to know that Bella and Aube were coming!
I love it when you get an unexpected lovely day!
Post a Comment