Don't worry socks look like that at my house after walking on my kitchen floor. It just means that I am more into quality time spent with my family than being able to eat off my clean kitchen floor. Or something like that.
So, we're thinking of getting a dog. Yea, your posts are making me seriously consider the emotional trauma I may be forced to endure if we do get one... Your stories make me laugh. Especially the one about Stevie in the mask - not breathing. I'm dying!
6 comments:
I love your boys!! That Spiderman made me crack up!
Those are so dang cute! I REALLY love the one of Stevie in the spider man costume. Classic!
Don't worry socks look like that at my house after walking on my kitchen floor. It just means that I am more into quality time spent with my family than being able to eat off my clean kitchen floor. Or something like that.
I had no idea that you did this. I'm so glad I found you! Your family looks great, I hope life is treating you well.
The Hecks
So, we're thinking of getting a dog. Yea, your posts are making me seriously consider the emotional trauma I may be forced to endure if we do get one... Your stories make me laugh. Especially the one about Stevie in the mask - not breathing. I'm dying!
Spiderman on the couch is one of the most awesome things I have EVER seen. Seriously. Top 5.
Post a Comment