oh my gosh! as i was reading the letter i was like, huh??, that woman is on crack! Don't EVER ask what we do all day! So much, even when we have an "off" day, it's not like we sat and ate bon bons all day! LOL! I like the, "giving my head some keyboard" LOL! Cute!
Obviously the woman that wrote that question has never spent more than five mintues around any children. I don't care if you stay at home or have to work and still take care of your family, it is dang hard work. Mine's old and does almost everything by/for herself and it is still work!
That was one of the most awesome things I have ever read. I just love the way she answered it -she was able to say everything in a way I'm always trying to describe to Bryce. I loved it. Love it. I want to tattoo it to my back. Or no - on the front of my thighs so I can read it while I kick back in a two and a half minute bath.
Love this one.....I'm finally past the constant supervision and constant everything stage, but I'll never forget, nor will I ever ask what stay at home moms do all day. It is actually much, much easier to go out to work.....
5 comments:
Fantastic, Jenny...thank you for posting that. Ü
oh my gosh! as i was reading the letter i was like, huh??, that woman is on crack! Don't EVER ask what we do all day! So much, even when we have an "off" day, it's not like we sat and ate bon bons all day! LOL! I like the, "giving my head some keyboard" LOL! Cute!
Obviously the woman that wrote that question has never spent more than five mintues around any children. I don't care if you stay at home or have to work and still take care of your family, it is dang hard work. Mine's old and does almost everything by/for herself and it is still work!
That was one of the most awesome things I have ever read. I just love the way she answered it -she was able to say everything in a way I'm always trying to describe to Bryce. I loved it. Love it. I want to tattoo it to my back. Or no - on the front of my thighs so I can read it while I kick back in a two and a half minute bath.
Love this one.....I'm finally past the constant supervision and constant everything stage, but I'll never forget, nor will I ever ask what stay at home moms do all day. It is actually much, much easier to go out to work.....
Post a Comment