
It snowed last night. I was extremely suprised by this turn of events because
1. We live 23 miles south of Houston andWhat the heck? Hey, but who am I to complain? Steven went out to get the mail around 8pm and came back in covered in snow flakes. I started to squeal but he told me "SHHHHH, Let's suprise the boys."
2. It was 73 degrees earlier the same day.
And Boy Howdy! did they love it. They ran around like crazy people, slipping and sliding and getting wet. We were so unprepared for the weather that we didn't even have winter coats! I put socks on the boys' hands, but they were soon soaked. David slipped and fell down about every 2 mintues or so, but always happily pick himself up and go play again. Stevie discovered the magic of the snowball. He also laid down in the snow and made a snow angel. They were so cold afterwards! Even though it was so late at night, we made them take a hot bath before bed. What a fun night.


8 comments:
Aww! What a fun fun surprise! Especially after your last post! LOL! So sweet!
OH MY GOSH!! That is SO RAD!!! How crazy, too!! Stevie must have made a special wish for snow ;).
Miss you guys!!!
Whoa! Snow! We got a little sleet Wednesday night but that's about it. I'm glad the boys enjoyed it so much.
I heard about it snowing in Houston but didn't realize it had made it all the way to where you are! How awesome!! And what a fun night!!
That is so fun! We've gotten 4 inches up here but it's too dry to make a snowball! Have fun in the snow!
They look so cute! Thanks for sharing the fun with those of us who missed the snow.....
Isn't it just magical?!? I love it! Little miracles and all that.
Soooo cute! Ewan asks me every day when it will snow. How fun they got to do that, especially after this tough last few months!
Post a Comment