Not as productive today, but potluck Thursday was awesome! I had so much fun and so did the kids. But alas, that little blip of joviality cost me a clean kitchen. The horror! The horror!
How did Donna Reed do it? Oh, well, there's always tomorrow.
You wanna know a secret...my sink looks JUST like that!! It is totally going to have to wait till tomorrow, too. I'm so glad we got to go to the Potluck today! It was a great treat to see you there...hopefully we can get together and 'play' more often!!!
Man! Everyone made it to the potluck today! Brady and I will have to try hard to make it one of these days, sounds like a ton of fun! And don't worry about the dishes, lol, that is what the sink is supposed to look like...right???
I thought if your sink didn't look like that you were a dismal failure of a mom who didn't feed her family. When my sink is clean it is because we had hot pockets or Lean Cuisine for dinner so good job!
6 comments:
You wanna know a secret...my sink looks JUST like that!! It is totally going to have to wait till tomorrow, too.
I'm so glad we got to go to the Potluck today! It was a great treat to see you there...hopefully we can get together and 'play' more often!!!
Man! Everyone made it to the potluck today! Brady and I will have to try hard to make it one of these days, sounds like a ton of fun! And don't worry about the dishes, lol, that is what the sink is supposed to look like...right???
I thought if your sink didn't look like that you were a dismal failure of a mom who didn't feed her family. When my sink is clean it is because we had hot pockets or Lean Cuisine for dinner so good job!
Jenny thank you for sacrificing your clean kitchen to come to the potluck! It was such a blast!
That was my sink (times three days) last night. Ugh! When Brian goes out of town I kinda tend to let the dishes build up.
Compared to what my kitchen normally looks like, yours is looking pretty darn good.
Post a Comment