Monday, February 18, 2008

Things I am grateful for today...

1. My husband is kind and really loves people. He’s sincerely interested in every person he talks to. He’s s good friend to my dad, and my mom always loved him like a son. He is patient, talented, hilarious, and such a good father. He never uses his love as a weapon and is always the first to say ‘I’m sorry’.

2. My parents have given me nothing but love and support my entire life. They’ve never discouraged, insulted, judged or criticized me. They filled my life with confidence, light and love. I really hope I can give the same to my children as they grow.

3. I am relatively happy with myself. I have no crushing insecurities that keep me from loving others or being happy with others’ successes. I know this isn’t some kind of personal accomplishment, but something I credit to having such wonderful family and friends.

4. I have such wonderful family and friends.

5. My sweet, irritating, wonderful, perfect baby boys who fill my days with hilarious little moments and make me a better person. They require me, little by little, to be patient and unselfish even when I don’t think I have it in me.

No comments: