That’s right, I’m feeling a little proud of the checks in the boxes, and so I’d like to record this amazingly miraculous and scarce day in history so that later I won’t be able to say “It can’t be done!”
1.)Worked out at gym for 45 minutes
2.)Went to story-time at the library with Mr. Bob and checked out books
3.)Went to post office
4.)Fed boys, put David down for a nap, ate lunch
5.)Cleaned up kitchen, then filled the sink up with water to let Stevie play with his boats.
6.)Only let Stevie watch 1 ½ hours of TV today, and NO SPONGEBOB!
7.)Read two chapters of the Book of Mormon.
8.)Did TWO loads of laundry, and that includes ironing, people!
9.)Folded clothes and put them away
10.)Made beds and picked up house in general.
11.)Took a shower (this doesn’t always happen) and made myself somewhat presentable for Steven.
12.)Tried a new recipe for dinner that we all actually liked.
13.)Actually had THREE servings of vegetables today! (And an apple… man, I’m on fire!)
14.)Got the boys in bed by 8:00pm!!!
15.)Finished 'Twilight.' (You're right, y'all, it was really good).
So, since I don’t have a teacher to give me a gold star for my work performance, I’ll just mentally high-five myself and marvel that I had such a productive day. But don't be surprised if there’s no update tomorrow.
6 comments:
LOL, good job! I love when I have a really productive day, it makes me sleep so much easier! Like it can be done, so keep up the good work!
You are so awesome. That is way better than my list.
High Five!
You are my hero Ü Thats alot to accomplish!! Let me know if you need the other two books...if I would have read this last night, I would have brought them to you when I saw you today!!!
Wow I'm impressed! That list would encompass everything I am able to get done in a WEEK! Sigh...
You are so cute! I love your energy even in your writing!! Good Job and I give you 3 gold stars!!
Post a Comment