First, I was seriously thinking about skipping my little fellas' Valentine's Day parties at school (even though they had expressly asked me to attend). I reasoned, 'eh, they won't even notice. They'll totally understand that Mommy is tired and cranky and due to her current spherical body-shape not feeling particularly Valentine-sy' When I tried this reasoning out on Steven Sr., he couldn't have disagreed more. So I sucked it up and went to their parties.
Thank goodness I did. When I walked in the room (about 40 minutes late), Steven literally RAN to the door and threw his arms around me and wouldn't let go for a full 2 minutes. It was so fantastic. His little classmates were very sweet too. They all had lots of advice for me concerning Baby Grace.
Here's Stevie with his good buddy.
Yay Table 3!
A rather too-close-for-comfort shot of me and the big guy. (We both look a tad manic, don't we?).
Afterwards, when I came into David's classroom, I heard a loud, "What took you so long, Mommy?!" We had some fun playing Bingo
David was a madman in the yard. He OWNED that playground! After watching his enthusiastic playing, I completely understand why he ended up ramming his head into the brick wall last week during recess (poor kid--thank goodness his head is made out of concrete).
My wonderful hubby brought home valentine's day gifts for us all. Favorite candy bars for the little fellas and for ME:
He knows me so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment