Last night, I thought that Grace was going to try and make an early appearance.
Around 5pm, I started having contractions and seriously feeling like she was trying to JUMP OUT of me ahead of schedule. At first, I was thrilled by the thought of her getting here early--until I realized that meant that Steve would have to take his week of vacation a week earlier and then I'd have to take care of ALL the kids during Spring Break. After that little revelation, I tried to persuade her to stay put.
Luckily, she listened. Contractions stopped after a few hours and as long as I laid down, I felt better. Today's visit with the doctor confirmed that it was just a little Braxton Hicks and that everything looks fine. My doctor just advised me to stay off my feet as much as I can (ha ha ha).
So no surprise appearances from Little Sissy, thank goodness. Everything is all set. I have the kids all (more or less) farmed out, and Steven and I have to be at the hospital at 5am on March 8th. Only 8 1/2 days to go! I getting pretty darn excited, here.
4 comments:
Holy crap 5AM! You better be glad I love you! LOL
I can't wait to see her and snuggle with her. Tell Steve he will have to share.
I KNOW!! But don't worry---I think I'm going to ask my dad to spend the night on Wednesday and drop the S & D off at school and Jake off and your house at a REASONABLE hour!!
I can't believe that little sissy is already due! The boys must be so excited!!! Love & hugs from me!
Wow, that's coming up quickly. I hope everything goes according to plan and we all get to see little Grace soon.
Post a Comment