The next day (today) was so windy and cold that I felt bad for not sending the boys to school with heavier coats. Jacob, who had missed all the fun the previous day, decided he wanted a few action shots of his own.
Friday, February 24, 2012
A Few Action Shots
Yesterday it was actually warm enough to wear shorts to school. It hovered around the low 80s in the late afternoon. So the two big fellas took the chance to get in some trampoline time with their friend from around the corner. (Please excuse our death-trap of a trampoline...4 Texas summers was about all it could handle).

I just adore this picture of Stevie. He kept saying, "Did I get high enough in that picture, Mom?" Yeah, I think he's got plenty of air here.


The next day (today) was so windy and cold that I felt bad for not sending the boys to school with heavier coats. Jacob, who had missed all the fun the previous day, decided he wanted a few action shots of his own.

The next day (today) was so windy and cold that I felt bad for not sending the boys to school with heavier coats. Jacob, who had missed all the fun the previous day, decided he wanted a few action shots of his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Is the death trap part because it doesn't have a net around the trampoline?
That and the fact that even the fabric protecting the springs finally eroded away. Oh well--I guess that's how I jumped on a trampoline as a kid.
Fun times ;) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment