Friday night (April Fools' Day), a few gals in the ward organized a "Girlz Night Out" at the Olive Garden. Around 14 of us gathered around the table, ate delicious food, made outlandish, hilarious comments and had an all around good time. I only wish we had been at a huge circular table--that way I could have heard the hilarious comments at the other end of the table too.


Afterwards we stopped off at someone's house to laugh some more and talk about all the things that wouldn't be appropriate to discuss in Relief Society. It was a great way to blow off steam.
Saturday was my dad's birthday, so Steven and I decided to throw him a little party before Priesthood Session. So we headed up to Galveston with all the fixin's--including a buttercream STOREBOUGHT white cake from Krogers (Dad's favorite). Steven even made up some of his fabulous spare ribs. We invited all of Dad's friends and ate too much food and watched him blow out his birthday candles.
Today has been spent watching conference, sleeping and being silly with the boys. In conclusion, definitely a super way to end one week and get ready for the next.
2 comments:
I see your dad is 36...and holding? Looks like a fun time.
Olive Garden and good friends sound like a perfect night.
And I laughed when I saw that the cake said 36.
Post a Comment