While I was gone, Steven decided to set up the old 6 person tent that my brother Adam gave us before he moved. We (Steve and I) haven't gone camping since we got married, which is odd because we both really enjoy camping. Steven set up the tent in the backyard just to make sure it worked and the little boys got really excited about it. So he and the boys (Jakie included) got some sleeping bags and camped out in the backyard.


As I pulled up a little after midnight, Steven woke up and we gathered the boys and put them in their regular beds (turns out the ground wasn't as comfortable as Steven remembered it---and our boys are regular thrashers in their sleep).
I guess its time to go camping for reals now.
4 comments:
I love that movie!! It makes me teary too (but so do Disney movies).
That movie made me cry too. I love your cute little boys all snuggled up in the tent!
I loved camping before I had kids, now it doesn't sound like fun at all. At least until they are old enough to run around and wear themselves out, but not run away to neighboring camp sites or fall in the creek. Trying to sleep with wee little ones in a tent...maybe in a few years. :)
We went camping when the twins were smaller (3ish?) and loved it. We haven't been since before Jamie was born, but I'm itching to go again.
Post a Comment