Stevie was excited to try out the "magic crayon."
David decided to forgo the use of spoons or any other superfluous utensil and just used his bare hands.
Daddy decided to get fancy and mix colors. Here is his Patriotic Egg.
Jakie was extremely interested by all the egg goings-on and really just wanted to try dashing one on the floor.
Here are all our finished eggs lined up in a row. Purdy, ain't they?
David was terribly excited about the brightness of his blue and green eggs (hence his manic grin).
And here is Stevie showcasing his experimentation with color-mixing. (But really I'm just adding this picture because their eyes are so. incredibly. beautiful.)
2 comments:
Is it bad that I'm so uptight that I won't let my kids dye eggs? I'm outnumbered, they're a mess, and Tyson will kill me if I let them get dye on ANYTHING other than the eggs. Maybe when they're teenagers... :)
You have such a cute family, Jenny! Your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment