Steven: I think I’m going to win.So I guess its never too early to learn trash talk.
Stevie: I don’t think so, I’m pretty tough.
Steven: Nope, I’m gonna beat you.
Stevie: No, you’re goin’ DOWN.
2) David was running around the house in circles yesterday, raucously singing at the top of his lungs. After a few minutes of listening, Steven realized he was singing “Chocolate Rain.”
3) On Tuesday, I heard the boys laughing uproariously, so I went to check it out. Turns out they had found a drum stick, and were taking turns pulling each other across the floor with it.
4) A few hours after putting the kids to bed on Friday night, we hear their door start to jiggle. Because no little boys came running out, we figured maybe it was just a false alarm. We forgot about it for awhile, but then decided we’d better check anyway. Here’s what we found in the dark by their door:
5) And even though they were put to bed 45 minutes ago, I can still hear them intermittently shouting out nonsense words—just for the sheer joy of making noise.
6 comments:
awww! so sweet! Boys are so funny! Brady cracked me up tonight, I am just working on how the heck to explain it! LOL!
I love those boys! Had myself a good laugh at that pic of them dragging each othere....hilarious kiddos!!
Good stuff, Miss Jenny. Hope you had a great Sunday!
Your boys are so dang cute! They are so inventive.
Oh, that makes me laugh so hard! I love little boys! Ewan jams out to Weezer all the time. LOOOOVE the drumstick game. Hilarious.
Dragging each other around by the drumstick makes me think of the silly (probably similar) things we used to do when we were kids.
I love how he is asleep on the floor in the doorway. My kids to that too. I wonder if it's so they can be closer to us, without getting into trouble for actually coming out of their room.
Post a Comment