Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tidbits

Stevie got another bloody nose today at the YMCA. This is the 2nd time, and the workers naturally FREAK OUT when it happens. Little do they know that he constantly gets bloody noses, and so I wasn’t too concerned. And I forgot to put Vaseline in his nose today (doctor’s recommendation). But it did pretty much blow my workout. Stevie wanted to go home so I figured we should.

But on a MUCH BRIGHTER note, Steven and I have……dum, dum, duuuuuuuuummmm---SIX WHOLE HOURS TO OURSELVES ON VALENTINE’S DAY!!! They have this wonderful “Parent’s Night Out” program at the Y (for a small fee, of course) and you bet I signed the boys up straight away! 4:00pm-10:30pm of completely child-free playtime! What will we do with ourselves???? Seriously, SIX HOURS! I’m sure we’ll think of something.

Have I mentioned how much I love the YMCA?

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

SIX HOURS!? Thats fantastic!
Of COURSE...our ward is involved in a Valentines Day Dance...for 14 and up...which STINKS, cause thats our babysitter! What the heck, WARD? Like we want to spend Valentines Day with teenagers ;).

Carina Olsen said...

Thats awesome! I need to join up.

Shannon said...

DUUUUDE! Have FUN! (like I need to tell you that! LOL) Miss you, and LOVE your posts, your voice comes across and I can HEAR you telling me these little tidbits. Love it!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I love the YMCA too!