Hmmmm....
Well, I'm finally over my exhausting, nauseating (non-pregnancy related, unfortunately) sickness and am forced to realize that yes, I must get up today and be productive. No more lying in bed half-conscious watching CourtTV. But while my house did get slightly straightened today and I actually made nutritious meals for the family, the Christmas lights are still (for shame!!!) up around the house.
Big D. has been quite the pain in the posterior lately. He seems to take unearthly delight in doing the exact opposite of whatever he's been instructed to do. He also seems to think pulling cute faces will get him out of any reprecussions once the counting starts....(dang him, it IS pretty effective.) On top of this very charming habit, he's recently started waking up and coming into our room 3-4 times a night, ready to be entertained. (He knows he'll get in trouble, but he really doesn't have anything ELSE to do, so he risks it).
Dare I try pilates class tomorrow? That would necessitate getting everyone out of the house by 9am, which would be a nice (if amazing and almost insurmountable) change. We'll see.
6 comments:
oh! glad you are feeling better! I hate being a sicko! And ugg, I remember the getting up to come in Momma's bed phase, and luckily it IS a phase and it will pass, but it is annoying, that is fo sho! Been missing ya, so gld you are up to posting again!
Dang! I had hoped the sickness was the "knocked-up" kind!! I know it's not nice to wish sickness on people ;)...but thats the kind we can handle, right?
Good luck getting up for pilates (how cool!)...I keep trying to get up to go workout, and it's the hardest thing to just get up!!
If you can make it to Pilates you can make it to the library. lol. Well, I'm glad your better but sad your not prego. Better luck next time.
Pilates class would be worth the challenge of getting out of the house.
Actually, no, I wouldn't be able to make it to the library. Pilates is from 9:45 to 10:45.
So, did you make it to Pilates? I've always wanted to try that.
Post a Comment