Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Pics!

My sweet friend Carina (who is a marvelous photographer, check out her stuff at Kat's Photography ) offered to take our family pictures to replace all the photos we lost in the fire. She did an amazing job! Here are some looksies:












11 comments:

Shannon said...

I only see the one (can't tell if there should be more?) but it is SO CUTE! You guys are just adorable!

Shannon said...

Oh!! There they are! So precious!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Those pictures are FANTASTIC!!! You look just gorgeous and umm, Stevens picture is hilarious!! And your boys are precious! What else can I say!!
Grundbergs rule!!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

What rockin' pictures! I love how she's captured all the different personalities! Great stuff.

Carina Olsen said...

Jen... Thanks for you kind words. I'm faltered. You have to post the "Choke Hold" and "Rock On" Pictures, they're my faves!

Jenni said...

So cute. Oh my gosh. It is ridiculous how adorable y'all are.

Bonnie said...

These pictures are fabulous! You all look great and I can't believe how grown up the boys look.

Unknown said...

LOVE these pictures! Totally captures each of your personalities :) Love you and miss you!

Missy said...

You guys are so cute!

~Darcy~ said...

So cute!! Good Job guys!!

Lauren said...

You guys are adorable! I miss y'all.