Yesterday and Wednesday I had a low-grade fever and felt a bit sick to my stomach all day. Today my temp is back to normal but I still feel a bit sick and I feel like I could sleep nonstop for the rest of my life. David's been acting a bit squirrley, and though he's had no tempature, I wonder if he's got the same bug.
Needless to say, absolutely nothing of note has happened in the past few days because of this fact. My boys are going CRAZY with boredom and might be plotting to overthrow the household. I'm sure they envision a more exciting home where the Wii is played at least 23 of the 24 hours of the day. (I still can't figure out how to work the dang thing, so they always have to wait till daddy comes home).
I also went in to the Dentist on Monday and found out I have cavities. I'm going in today to get my fillings. Blech.
4 comments:
eeeewww...sickness and dentists! That's NO FUN.
And I hear ya girl...playing the Wii...yeah...that's "Daddy's Game" hehe. He bought them this Disney Princess Wii game and they know not to even ask me, cause I have NO CLUE!! I can barely BOWL!! :)
Feel better, sweets!!!
I also don't know how to turn on our wii ha I am glad I am not the only one. Sorry you are sick I hate that and I hate going to the Dentist even more!
Ugg, it is just no fun being sick when we are mommies! We don't get to rest! I hope it passes quickly!
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment