On Saturday we headed up to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. I was so amazed at the awesomeness therein. It was completely interactive, and the kids LOVED it. It's such an enormous museum, and we only had time (and energy) to see a few exhibits. If we ever moved back to Chicago, we'd definitely have to get a pass to the museum. It would take days to experience it all.
We finished the day at Giordano's for some authentic Chicago-style pizza, which was delicious but incredibly filling (I swear, I must have gained 80 lbs on this trip at LEAST). The kids were so tired they barely ate anything.
Solveig has always been such an amazing girl, and was such a role model to me when I was clueless and still finding my way up at BYU. She was always so down-to-earth, and so much fun, and always so patient when I was being an idiot (which was pretty frequent). She's just one of those girls that's got it together.
3 comments:
How fun!! That museum looks so great!
It's always fun to be able to visit with old friends :). And honey, she is smokin'...but you are right there along with her!!! Cutie Patootie.
That museum is one of the reasons I would love to visit Chicago. I've heard amazing things about it from everyone I've known that's been there.
All the pizza and Italian food sounds pretty good, too!
And you and you're friend are both beautiful! Great picture.
Jenny....we had so much fun visiting you guys! I wish you still lived in Chicago so we could see you more often. We've watched "Chocolate Rain" a few more times and can't stop laughing...
And if I look gorgeous in that picture, so do you, babe! We look like sisters! I love it.
Post a Comment