2) He practically forced me to lie down and sleep when I was sick, and took care of the kids the entire weekend.
3) He’ll go out and get ice cream for me in the middle of the night, even when I’m not pregnant.
4) He never cuts his hair and somehow manages to make it look awesome anyway.
5) His pet on Facebook “Pet Society” is named “Sum of All Evil.”
6) The kids practically scream with elation when he gets home every night, and even though he’s tired, he’ll always play Wii with Stevie.
7) He never grudges me a “Girls’ Night Out.”
8) He does the dishes without being asked.
9) He’ll watch “Forensic Files” with me and pretend it’s just what he wanted to watch.
10) He makes me feel small and safe.
7 comments:
Awww! Don't you just love husbands? Thanks for such a sweet post!
A list like that makes me crazy jealous that yours knows how to work the kitchen sink and dishwasher. Mostly though, it makes me very happy for you and full of affection for my own husband. Thanks for that.
I'm glad your husband is so wonderful and supportive!
It's not too late to start your own project 365. There is no law that says that it has to start Jan 1st. You can start now. And if you miss a day, use an extra picture from the days you do have!
Aww!! You are one lucky chick, thats for sure!! Good job snaggin' that one ;).
Aww, that was so sweet. I should probably do one of those sometime.
I miss you, Jenny! When you commented about how you almost shot milk through your nose, I was just kinda sad! I wish I could see you more often...
kelli, you better stop making me miss you guys! Remember, the weather is AWESOME down here in League city and you could have a bedroom ALL TO YOURSELF, if you ever needed a vacation from old Arlington.
I feel like I need to go and hug my hubby. Aren't our men good to us?? Great post.
Post a Comment