Monday, January 5, 2009
Once Again---Grundbergs Rule.
I just love visiting Steven's family. They are so loud and boisterous and entertaining. Sunday night we all gathered at Peter and Aimee's house for dinner and dessert. I'm always sad that we don't get to spend more time with Pete and Aimee and their awesome kids, but last night was wonderful. Pete is just hilarious and Aimee is one of those amazing gals who can do everything under the sun and is totally modest about it all (she's a blackbelt in Taw Kwan Do, for crying out loud). Anyway, dinner was delicious and the company was, as always, tons of fun.
Here's a pic of the Grundberg Men (but realize that 3 brothers and 3 nephews are absent. And it seems like everyone one of them is ten feet tall). 
These are my lovely sister-in-laws Aimee, Jessica & Jenny, each one of whom I completely adore. (Why do I look like I'm ready to sprint away?...really I was just focusing on sucking in.*sigh). 
Here are the crazy grandkids. It was almost impossible to get this picture with all the hyperactivity in the air. And David kept escaping every 30 seconds. 
This is a slightly more accurate portrayal of the boys' hijinks last night. Do you have any idea how loud it gets with 5 hollering boys running around? It was AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like tons of fun! The only way I could handle that many loud boys is if there were tons of other grownups around to wrangle them. Heck, I'd be the same with girls! I'm glad you had a great time.
I'm jealous. It looks like y'all had a good time. BTW... When are you going to be home? I've been sitting on this CD of pictures for a while now.
Your kids must love it there with all those bigger boys to play with!
Oh what fun! Don't you just love cousins??
Those are some fun people you have there!! Family is just so much fun to be around!!
I hope ya'll made it back safe and sound....miss you guys!!!
And I must say, you look fantastic and I love that shirt ;).
Post a Comment